HELD OVER! We’re throwing it all down for our NEW final performance. Our new closing date is Sat., Sep. 15, where we will conclude our run with a special 10:30pm show. Before that, however, we will offer a short set of classics played by The Angry Inch featuring special guest singers. This is a 20-minute bonus set before the performance and is included with the price of your ticket that night. The set begins at 9:50pm with an intermission to follow before the official start of Hedwig at 10:30. The setlist:
* The Beatles’ “Come Together” sung by Hedwig director David M. Jenkins.
* Dolly Parton’s “9 To 5” sung by Sara Rose Band’s lead singer Sara Hagan.
* Aretha Franklin’s “A Natural Woman” sung by Jobsite Artistic Associate and Florida Bjorkestra member Colleen Cherry.
* David Bowie’s “Rebel Rebel” sung by Ricky Wilcox of Deloris Telescope fame.
* Closing the set will be Colleen Cherry and Sara Hagan returning for ABBA’s “Dancing Queen.”
The gold glitter standard of queerglam rocker musicals, Hedwig and the Angry Inch follows German immigrant-turned-transgender-Kansas-trailer-park-wannabe-rock-goddess Hedwig Robinson during one life-changing night of her musical act. Full of TMI, towering go-go boots and cult hits “Exquisite Corpse,” “Wig in a Box,” “Tear Me Down” and more, this campy romp reveals the blistering realities of self-acceptance that defy gender identity.
For complete information on the show including the full cast and crew, reviews from our 2013 production, photos, video, and more visit: https://www.jobsitetheater.org/hedwig-and-the-angry-inch/